Does your organization have interest in hosting Serve901 groups? Fill out the form on our "Partners" page.
Do you want to come alongside Serve901 in showcasing Memphis hospitality to our teams? Contact us here.
If you're not looking for the Serve901 Trip Experience, here are 3 other ways to serve the Memphis community:
You should meet our friends at Volunteer Odyssey.
Find opportunities through Volunteer Memphis.
Because you're a local, you can make a lasting impact on an individual or a family relationally:
- Mentor, tutor, and hoop with students at Streets Ministries.
- Help refugees acclimate to not only Memphis, but American culture with World Relief.
- Meet and serve our homeless brethren at the Memphis Union Mission.
- Help coach youth sports or assist in homework help at MAM (Memphis Athletic Ministries).
- Assist with childcare or ESL teaching with Su Casa Family Ministries.
- Mentor through the Grizzlies Foundation or the Neighborhood Christian Center.
- Become a literacy champion or assist families in transition with Agape Child & Family Services.
- Be a champion (mentor) for Advance Memphis' Jobs for Life participants, among other volunteer opportunities.
- Many ways to engage and volunteer with North Memphis via Oasis of Hope.
- Serve families with Memphis' "BEST-worst place:" St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- Volunteer with the Memphis Farmers Market!